Dynamic Low EMF Saunas are constructed with the environment in mind which accounts for our efforts in using Reforested Canadian Hemlock wood. Our sauna walls are double paneled constructed with the thickest interior and exterior wood planks compared to others in the same industry. This all translates to a quality sauna that retains heat more efficiently, heats up faster and wastes less energy. Dynamic 1-2 Person model offers 6 Low EMF infrared Carbon Energy Efficient heating panels (including an industry leading foot heater) that produce a wider, softer heat that is evenly distributed throughout the sauna. Our Low EMF infrared Carbon Energy Efficient heating panel heaters are 30% larger than saunas heated by ceramic tubes and penetrate skin 40% more to maximize therapeutic benefits. Unlike ceramic heaters, you will never have to replace our Carbon Energy Efficient heating panels. Unlike traditional rock and water saunas (which heat at or over 200F and do not penetrate your skin), Dynamic Saunas operate at a much lower and safer 130F. In fact, Dynamic Saunas operate most effectively at 120F thus allowing you to enjoy the sauna longer and maximize all potential health benefits. Dynamic 1-2 person sauna is designed for ease of use and is an outstanding value. Assembly is a snap and takes less than 1 hour. Enjoy the convenience of operating a Dynamic Sauna with our dual (int. and ext.) soft touch control panel and LED display featuring sauna temperature and time functions. Play your favorite music through the saunas built in MP3 aux connection with speakers. The sauna plugs into any dedicated 15 amp 110 volt outlet so no special wiring is required and the sauna may be installed on carpet and at any indoor location including the basement, garage, master bath or walk in closet. Our sauna would be a beautiful and worthwhile addition to any fitness room. See and feel the difference today!.
Electrical service: 110V/15amp plug & play
Honey blond finish
- 1-2 person capacity
- Natural Reforested Canadian Hemlock wood construction
- Interior dimensions (WDH): 36″ x 32″ x 66.5″
- MP3 auxiliary connection
- Interior and exterior LED control panel
- Natural hemlock wood construction
- Electrical service: 120V/15amp
- 6 Dynamic Low EMF FAR Infrared Carbon heating panels 2 on the rear wall 1 on each side wall 1 under the bench and 1 on the floorboard
- Clasp assembly
- Tempered glass door
- Interior reading/chromotherapy lighting system
- Interior reading light
- Roof vent
- Sauna weight: 250 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 295 lbs.
- Ships in 1 box
- *Note: All Lifestyle Saunas sauna prices include shipping within the Continental United States (*some conditions may apply).