The only FAR infrared sauna in the world with a patented on-board computer system for constant infrared emission. TheraSauna® uses proprietary, high glass-content, solid-ceramic TheraMitters™ at the proper watt/density for deep body penetration to induce profuse sweating and thereby detoxifying the human body. Solid ceramic heaters have a 96% radiant efficiency rating. Therasauna is made in the U.S.A. with the patented control system that allows for complete control and the ability to consistently reach the desired far-infrared micron level of 9.4.
Our patented StableHeat™ technology helps create the most constant and beneficial levels of far infrared
- TheraSauna® is the only company to use aspen hardwood, which is non-toxic and non-allergenic
- Our saunas utilize high glass content solid ceramic TheraMitters™ that meet or exceed manufacturer specifications to provide the best and most beneficial levels of infrared
- Easy To Use SoftTouch™ Control
- TheraSauna® full spectrum saunas meets the electrical requirements to be ETL and CE certified in the US, Canada, and Europe.
- TheraSauna® full spectrum saunas emit very low levels of EMF, compared to the high levels of EMF produced by saunas using less efficient carbon fiber materials and rod TheraMitters™.
- TheraSauna®'s parent company, QCA Spas, is the only certified American manufacturer of far infrared saunas and has been in business since 1966
NOTE: OUR PRICE FOR THERASAUNA SAUNAS INCLUDES SHIPPING WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL USA.
Therasauna Person TSP3737 1 Person Infrared Sauna features:
- Dimensions: 37" W x 37" D x 75" H
- Wood: Non-toxic Aspen Wood
- Controls: Easy To Use SoftTouch™ Control featuring: Time, Temperature, Light and LED Display
- Heaters: 6 Solid Ceramic TheraMitters
- Backrest & Bench: Stain-Free Natural Aspen Finish
- Door: Smoke Glass Door with TheraSauna® Logo
- Electrical: Plugs into 120 Volt / 15 Amp Outlet
- Watts: 1044 watts
- Exterior & Interior: Stain-Free Natural Aspen Finish
- Light: Interior Reading Light
- System: Patented StableHeat System™
- Meets/Exceeds ETL and CE safety requirements